Pelicans vs Trail Blazers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under & Prediction for NBA Game From FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Pelicans vs Blazers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
New Orleans Pelicans (17-22, 5-12 Away) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (22-16, 11-7 Home)
Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center — Portland, OR
Pelicans vs Blazers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NOP: (+110) | POR: (-130)
Spread: NOP: +2 (-110) | POR: -2 (-110)
Total: 238 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NOP: (36%) | POR: (64%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NOP: (+16000) | POR: (+8500)
Pelicans vs Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Pelicans vs Blazers Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Portland.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of New Orleans' last 17 games.
- Portland is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Portland's last 10 games against New Orleans.
- New Orleans defeated the Clippers, 135-115, in its most recent game on March 14, 2021.
- Portland lost to Minnesota, 114-112, in its most recent game on March 14, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.