Ohio vs CMU Basketball Game Info
Ohio Bobcats (10-6, 6-4 MAC) vs. Central Michigan Chippewas (6-10, 2-7 MAC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: McGuirk Arena – Mount Pleasant, MI
Ohio vs CMU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OHIO: (-420) | CMU: (+330)
Spread: OHIO: -8.5 (-108) | CMU: +8.5 (-112)
Total: 155.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OHIO: (79%) | CMU: (21%)
Ohio vs CMU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Central Michigan: 25.3%
Ohio vs CMU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio defeated Central Michigan, 85-65, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 9, 2020.
- Ohio is 47-32 all-time in 79 head-to-head games against Central Michigan.
- Central Michigan is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Ohio.
- Ohio is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Central Michigan.
- The total has hit the over in four of Central Michigan's last six games against Ohio.
- Ohio defeated Buffalo, 76-75, in its most recent game on Jan. 29, 2021.
- Central Michigan lost to Kent State, 83-76, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.