Northwestern State vs Washington State Basketball Game Info
Northwestern State Demons (1-9, 0-7 Away) vs. Washington State Cougars (7-0, 7-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2020
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Friel Court at Beasley Coliseum – Pullman, WA
Coverage: PAC-12 Network
Northwestern State vs Washington State Spread & Odds
All CAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NWST: (+1600) | WSU: (-4500)
Spread: NWST: +18.5 (-115) | WSU: -18.5 (-105)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NWST: (15%) | WSU: (85%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NWST: (N/A) | WAST: (+20000)
Northwestern State vs Washington State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northwestern State: 15.8%
Washington State: 84.2%
Northwestern State vs Washington State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- These two teams have never met head-to-head.
- Washington State is 3-5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine home games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Washington State's last nine home games.
- Northwestern State lost to then-No. 1 Gonzaga, 95-78, in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
- Washington State defeated Prairie View, 90-62, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 21, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.