Northwestern State vs Gonzaga Basketball Game Info
Northwestern State Demons (1-7, 0-5 Away) vs. No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (4-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Dec. 21, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: McCarthey Athletic Center — Spokane, WA
Northwestern State vs Gonzaga Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NWST: (+3000) | GONZ: (-100000)
Spread: NWST: +40.5 (-105) | GONZ: -40.5 (-115)
Total: 171.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NWST: (N/A) | GONZ: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NWST: (N/A) | GONZ: (+350)
Northwestern State vs Gonzaga Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northwestern State: 1.8%
Northwestern State vs Gonzaga Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time, head-to-head meeting between these two schools.
- Gonzaga is 3-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Northwestern State is 2-5 ATS this season.
- Gonzaga defeated Iowa, 99-88, in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
- Northwestern State lost to Missouri State, 94-67, in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!