Nets vs Pacers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Brooklyn Nets (42-20, 17-13 Away) vs. Indiana Pacers (29-32, 11-18 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 29, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
Nets vs Pacers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (-360) | IND: (+280)
Spread: BKN: -8.5 (-110) | IND: +8.5 (-110)
Total: 243 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BKN: (77%) | IND: (23%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BKN: (+2200) | IND: (+19000)
Nets vs Pacers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nets vs Pacers Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 5-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games against Indiana.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Indiana's last 10 games.
- Brooklyn is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games this season.
- Indiana is 2-14 ATS in its last 16 home games.
- Brooklyn defeated Toronto, 116-103, in its most recent game on April 27, 2021.
- Indiana lost to Portland, 133-112, in its most recent game on April 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!