Nets vs 76ers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Brooklyn Nets (37-17, 15-10 Away) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (37-17, 20-5 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center — Philadelphia, PA
Nets vs 76ers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (+240) | PHI: (-295)
Spread: BKN: +7 (-110) | PHI: -7 (-110)
Total: 226 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BKN: (57%) | PHI: (43%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BKN: (+220) | PHI: (+1500)
Nets vs 76ers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nets vs 76ers Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 2-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Brooklyn's last 12 games.
- Philadelphia is 13-6-1 ATS in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Philadelphia's last five games against Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn defeated Minnesota, 127-97, in its most recent game on April 13, 2021.
- Philadelphia defeated Dallas, 113-95, in its most recent game on April 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.