Nets vs Lakers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Nets vs Lakers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Brooklyn Nets (18-12, 7-7 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (22-7, 9-4 Home)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 18, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, CA
Nets vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (+120) | LAL: (-142)
Spread: BKN: +2.5 (-110) | LAL: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 232.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BKN: (38%) | LAL: (62%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BKN: (+400) | LAL: (+250)
Nets vs Lakers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nets vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 21 of Brooklyn's last 24 games.
- Los Angeles is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Los Angeles' last six games.
- Brooklyn defeated Phoenix, 128-124, in its most recent game on Feb. 16, 2021.
- Los Angeles defeated Minnesota, 112-104, in its most recent game on Feb. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!