Nebraska vs Maryland Basketball Game Info
Nebraska Cornhuskers (5-13, 1-10 Big Ten) vs. Maryland Terrapins (12-10, 6-9 Big Ten)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: XFINITY Center – College Park, MD
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Nebraska vs Maryland Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEB: (+420) | MD: (-580)
Spread: NEB: +10.5 (-110) | MD: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NEB: (38%) | MD: (62%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NEB: (+20000) | MD: (+11000)
Nebraska vs Maryland Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nebraska vs Maryland Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Maryland defeated Nebraska, 64-50, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 16, 2021.
- Maryland is 8-3 all-time in 11 head-to-head games against Nebraska.
- Nebraska is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Maryland.
- The total has hit the under in each of Nebraska's last six road games.
- Maryland is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Maryland's last seven games against Nebraska.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.