Missouri vs Ole Miss Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Missouri vs Ole Miss Basketball Game Info
No. 10 Missouri Tigers (13-3, 6-3 SEC) vs. Ole Miss Rebels (10-8, 5-6 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: The Pavilion at Ole Miss – Oxford, MS
Coverage: SEC Network
Missouri vs Ole Miss Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIZZU: (+110) | MISS: (-130)
Spread: MIZZU: +2 (-115) | MISS: -2 (-105)
Total: 133 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIZZU: (89%) | MISS: (11%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MIZZU: (+5000) | MISS: (+18000)
Missouri vs Ole Miss Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ole Miss: 51.3%
Missouri vs Ole Miss Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ole Miss defeated Missouri, 75-67, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 4, 2020.
- Ole Miss is 13-3 all-time in 16 head-to-head games against Missouri.
- Missouri is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Ole Miss.
- The total has hit the over in each of Ole Miss' last five games against Missouri.
- Missouri defeated Alabama, 68-65, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Ole Miss defeated Auburn, 86-84 (OT), in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.