Memphis vs Ole Miss Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Dec. 4 College Basketball Game
Memphis vs Ole Miss Basketball Game Info
No. 18 Memphis Tigers (5-2, 0-1 Away) vs. Ole Miss Rebels (5-2, 4-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, December 4, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: The Sandy and John Black Pavilion at Ole Miss — Oxford, MS
Memphis vs Ole Miss Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (-110) | MISS: (-110)
Spread: MEM: -1.5 (+102) | MISS: +1.5 (-124)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MEM: (+2500) | MISS: (+15000)
Memphis vs Ole Miss Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ole Miss Rebels win (52.9%)
Memphis vs Ole Miss Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Memphis is 23-8 in 31 all-time head-to-head matchups against Ole Miss.
- Memphis defeated Ole Miss, 87-86, in their last meeting on Nov. 23, 2019.
- The total has hit the over in six of Memphis' last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Ole Miss' last five games against Memphis.
- Memphis is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Ole Miss.
- Ole Miss is 6-0 straight up in its last six home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.