Memphis vs Auburn Basketball Game Info
Memphis Tigers (4-2) vs. Auburn Tigers (2-2)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 5:30 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Arena – Atlanta, GA
Memphis vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (-245) | AUB: (+200)
Spread: MEM: -5.5 (-108) | AUB: +5.5 (-112)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MEM: (34%) | AUB: (66%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MEM: (+7500) | AUB: (N/A)
Memphis vs Auburn Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Memphis vs Auburn Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Memphis and Auburn have never played one another in NCAA men's basketball history.
- Memphis is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Memphis' last eight games.
- Auburn is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Auburn's last six games.
- Memphis defeated Mississippi State Valley, 94-57, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 8, 2020.
- Auburn defeated South Alabama, 90-81, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 4, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.