Mavericks vs Kings Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Dallas Mavericks (33-26, 17-12 Away) vs. Sacramento Kings (24-36, 13-17 Home)
Date: Monday, April 26, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Golden 1 Center — Sacramento, CA
Mavericks vs Kings Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (-250) | SAC: (+205)
Spread: DAL: -6.5 (-106) | SAC: +6.5 (-114)
Total: 223.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAL: (70%) | SAC: (30%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DAL: (+4200) | SAC: (+25000)
Mavericks vs Kings Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Mavericks vs Kings Betting Trends
- Dallas is 1-6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Sacramento.
- The total has hit the over in four of Dallas' last six games.
- Sacramento is 2-11 straight up in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Sacramento's last five games as an underdog.
- Dallas defeated the Lakers, 108-93, in its most recent game on April 24, 2021.
- Sacramento lost to Golden State, 117-113, in its most recent game on April 25, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.