Vettori vs Holland Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 23 — Middleweight Main Event
Marvin "The Italian Dream" Vettori (16-4-1, 2 KOs, 9 submissions) vs. Kevin "Trailblazer" Holland (21-6-0, 12 KOs, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 10, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the final fight of the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Vettori vs Holland Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 23 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Marvin Vettori (-325)
- Kevin Holland (+250)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Vettori by KO/TKO: (+420)
- Vettori by Points : (+160)
- Vettori by Submission: (+290)
- Holland by KO/TKO: (+490)
- Holland by Points : (+950)
- Holland by Submission: (+1200)
Vettori vs Holland Prediction
UFC Vegas 23 Vettori-Holland prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Marvin Vettori (83%)
Method: Decision (83%)
Vettori vs Holland Betting Trends & Stats
- Marvin Vettori defeated Jack Hermansson, by decision, in his most recent bout on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Kevin Holland lost to Derek Brunson, by decision, in his most recent bout on March 20, 2021.
- Vettori averages 4.78 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Holland averages 4.14 significant strikes landed per minute with a 56% accuracy rate.
- Vettori averages 3.19 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 66% defense rate.
- Holland averages 2.58 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Vettori has a 78% takedown defense rate.
- Holland has a 51% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.