Marlins vs Mets Game Info
Miami Marlins (1-5, 0-0 Away) vs. New York Mets (1-2, 0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 8, 2021
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field — New York, NY
Marlins vs Mets Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+166) | NYM: (-198)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (-125) | NYM: -1.5 (+104)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): MIA: (14%) | NYM: (86%)
World Series Odds: MIA: (+7000) | NYM: (+1000)
Marlins vs Mets Probable Pitchers
Marlins: Nick Neidert (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Mets: Taijuan Walker (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Marlins vs Mets Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Moneyline: New York Mets
Over/Under: Over 9
Marlins vs Mets Betting Trends
- Miami is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the under in three of Miami's six games.
- The Mets are 1-2 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in all three of the Mets' games.
Marlins vs Mets Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.33 runs per game this season (T-No. 13 in MLB).
- The Mets are surrendering 5.67 runs per game this season (T-No. 23 in MLB).
- Miami is averaging 3.17 runs per game this season (T-No. 26 in MLB).
- Miami is surrendering 4.83 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.