Marcin Tybura vs Alexander Romanov Odds, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for UFC 251
Tybura vs Romanov Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 251 Heavyweight Bout
Marcin "Tybu" Tybura (18-6-0, 7 KOs, 6 submissions) vs. Alexander "King Kong" Romanov (11-0-0, 5 KOs 6 submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the final on the early prelims card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Yas Island — Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Tybura vs Romanov Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 251 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Marcin Tybura: (-110)
- Alexander Romanov: (-110)
Method of Victory:
- Tybura by KO/TKO: (+420)
- Tybura by Points: (+230)
- Tybura by Submission: (+1000)
- Romanov by KO/TKO: (+195)
- Romanov by Points: (+460)
- Romanov by Submission:: (+1700)
Tybura vs Romanov Betting Trends
- Tybura defeated Sergey Spivak, by decision, in his most recent bout on Feb. 29, 2020.
- Romanov defeated Sergio Freitas, by TKO, in his most recent bout on Feb. 16, 2019.
- Tybura averages 3.52 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50 percent accuracy rate.
- Tybura averages 3.02 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54 percent defense rate.
- Tybura averages 1.54 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 50 percent accuracy rate.
- This is Romanov's UFC debut, so no stats are available on his fights.
- Romanov was the Eagles FC Heavyweight champion.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.