Louisiana vs Texas State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Louisiana vs Texas State Basketball Game Info
Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (11-4, 5-3 Sun Belt) vs. Texas State Bobcats (11-4, 5-1 Sun Belt)
Date: Friday, Jan. 29, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Strahan Arena – San Marcos, TX
Louisiana vs Texas State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ULL: (+150) | TXST: (-178)
Spread: ULL: +3.5 (-110) | TXST: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ULL: (80%) | TXST: (20%)
Louisiana vs Texas State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas State: 67.8%
Louisiana vs Texas State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas State defeated Louisiana, 71-59, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Texas State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head games against Louisiana.
- Louisiana is 12-5 all-time in 17 head-to-head games against Texas State.
- Louisiana defeated Arkansas State, 77-74, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Texas State defeated Louisiana-Monroe, 69-63, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!