Longwood vs Presbyterian Basketball Game Info
Longwood Lancers (5-13, 4-8 Big South) vs. Presbyterian Blue Hose (4-8, 2-6 Big South)
Date: Friday, Jan. 29, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Ross E. Templeton P.E. Center – Clinton, SC
Longwood vs Presbyterian Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LONG: (-154) | PRES: (+130)
Spread: LONG: -2.5 (-115) | PRES: +2.5 (-105)
Total: 126.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LONG: (21%) | PRES: (79%)
Longwood vs Presbyterian Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Longwood vs Presbyterian Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Longwood defeated Presbyterian, 58-55, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 27, 2020.
- Presbyterian is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head games against Longwood.
- Presbyterian is 10-4 all-time in 14 head-to-head games against Longwood.
- Longwood defeated High Point, 67-54, in its most recent game on Jan. 20, 2021.
- Presbyterian defeated High Point, 71-56, in its most recent game on Jan. 25, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!