Lithuania vs Italy Match Location & Start Time
FIFA World Cup Qualifying - UEFA Match 2021
Lithuania vs. Italy
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Start Time: 2:45 p.m. EST
Venue: LFF Stadionas – Vilnius, Lithuania
How to Watch Lithuania vs Italy
Lithuania vs Italy Odds & Betting Lines
All FIFA World Cup soccer betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LTU: (+2100) | ITA: (-1150) | DRAW: (+750)
Spread: LTU: +2 (+170) | ITA: -2 (+120)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (+116) | Under: (-164)
Team to Score First Goal: LTU: (+550) | ITA: (-700) | NO GOALS: (+2300)
Odds to Win 2022 FIFA World Cup: LTU: (N/A) | ITA: (+1600)
Lithuania vs Italy Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Italy defeated Lithuania, 2-0, in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two countries on June 6, 2007.
- Italy is 3-2-0 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matchups against Lithuania.
- Italy is 4-2-0 (W-D-L) in its six all-time, head-to-head matchups against Lithuania.
- Italy is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Italy defeated Bulgaria, 2-0, in its most recent FIFA World Cup Qualifying match.
- Lithuania is 2-0-3 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Lithuania lost to Switzerland, 1-0, in its most recent FIFA World Cup Qualifying match.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.