On Friday in college basketball, the Lafayette Leopards are playing the Holy Cross Crusaders.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Lafayette vs Holy Cross Point Spread
Holy Cross is listed as an underdog by 3.5 points (-110 odds), and Lafayette, the favorite, is -110 to cover.
Lafayette vs Holy Cross Over/Under
The over/under for the Lafayette versus Holy Cross game on January 7 has been set at 136.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Lafayette vs Holy Cross Moneyline
The Lafayette vs Holy Cross moneyline has Lafayette as a -178 favorite, while Holy Cross is a +146 underdog.
Lafayette vs Holy Cross Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Lafayette wins (54.1%)
Lafayette vs Holy Cross Betting Trends
- Lafayette is 7-3-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Leopards are winless ATS (0-2) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites this year.
- Lafayette has seen four of its 11 games go over the point total.
- Holy Cross has covered the spread 10 times in 14 games.
- As 2.5-point underdogs or greater, the Crusaders are 10-0 against the spread.
- Out of 14 Holy Cross games so far this season, four have gone over the total.
Lafayette vs Holy Cross Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Lafayette: (-178) | Holy Cross: (+146)
- Spread: Lafayette: -3.5 (-110) | Holy Cross: +3.5 (-110)
- Total: 136.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!