Knicks vs Celtics Game Info
NBA Game Today
New York Knicks (5-8, 3-4 Away) vs. Boston Celtics (8-3, 4-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 17, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden — Boston, MA
Knicks vs Celtics Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NY: (+245) | BOS: (-300)
Spread: NY: +7.5 (-110) | BOS: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 212.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NY: (23%) | BOS: (77%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NY: (+25000) | BOS: (+2100)
Knicks vs Celtics Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Knicks vs Celtics Betting Trends
- New York is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of New York's last six road games.
- Boston is 5-1 ATS in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Boston's last 12 games against New York.
- New York lost to Cleveland, 106-103, in its most recent game on Jan. 15, 2021.
- Boston defeated Orlando, 124-97, in its most recent game on Jan. 15, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.