Knicks vs Nets Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Knicks vs Nets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
New York Knicks (25-25, 11-15 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (34-16, 20-6 Home)
Date: Monday, April 5, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, New York
Knicks vs Nets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NY: (+198) | BKN: (-240)
Spread: NY: +6 (-110) | BKN: -6 (-110)
Total: 217 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NY: 34% | BKN: 66%
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NY: (+19000) | BKN: (+260)
Knicks vs Nets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Knicks vs Nets Betting Trends
- New York is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn is 16-4 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Brooklyn is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven home games against New York.
- The total has gone under in four of New York's last five games.
- New York defeated Detroit, 125-81, in its most recent game on April 3, 2021.
- Brooklyn lost to Chicago, 115-107, in its most recent game on April 4, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!