Kings vs Celtics Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Sacramento Kings (16-24, 7-12 Away) vs. Boston Celtics (20-20, 12-6 Home)
Date: Friday, March 19, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden — Boston, MA
Kings vs Celtics Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAC: (+245) | BOS: (-300)
Spread: SAC: +7 (-110) | BOS: -7 (-110)
Total: 232.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SAC: (55%) | BOS: (45%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: SAC: (+25000) | BOS: (+3400)
Kings vs Celtics Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kings vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Sacramento is 4-13 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Sacramento's last five games.
- Boston is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Boston's last 13 games.
- Sacramento defeated Washington, 121-119, in its most recent game on March 17, 2021.
- Boston lost to Cleveland, 117-110, in its most recent game on March 17, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!