Kentucky vs Texas A&M Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Kentucky vs Texas A&M Basketball Game Info
No. 8 Kentucky Wildcats (22-5, 12-2 SEC) vs. Texas A&M Aggies (14-12, 8-6 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Reed Arena — College Station, TX
Kentucky vs Texas A&M Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UK: (-285) | TAMU (+225)
Spread: UK: -6.5 (-110) | TAMU: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 129 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UK: (N/A) | TAMU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UK: (+2000) | TAMU: (N/A)
Kentucky vs Texas A&M Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas A&M: 20.9%
Kentucky vs Texas A&M Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kentucky defeated Texas A&M, 85-74, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 8, 2019.
- Kentucky is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Texas A&M.
- Kentucky is 8-4 in the 12 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Texas A&M.
- Kentucky is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Kentucky's last four games.
- Texas A&M is 3-1 ATS in its last four games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Texas A&M's last four games.
- Kentucky defeated Florida, 65-59, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
- Texas A&M defeated Mississippi State, 87-75, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.