Miller vs Pichel Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 252 Lightweight Bout - Match 6
Jim "A-10" Miller (34-14-0, 4 KOs, 18 Submissions) vs. Vinc "From Hell" Pichel (12-2-0, 8 KOs, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 15, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the fourth fight of the prelims, which begins at 8 p.m., EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Miller vs Pichel Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 252 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jim Miller (-102)
- Vinc Pichel (-116)
- Draw (N/A)
Method of Victory:
Miller vs Pichel Betting Trends
- Jim Miller defeated Roosevelt Roberts, by submission in Round 1, in his most recent fight on June 20, 2020.
- Vinc Pichel defeated Roosevelt Roberts, by decision, in his last fight on June 29, 2019.
- Miller averages 2.83 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40 percent accuracy rate.
- Pichel averages 3.12 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42 percent accuracy rate.
- Miller averages 3.02 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59 percent defense rate.
- Pichel averages 2.67 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54 percent defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!