Miller vs Motta Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 48 — Main Card Lightweight Bout
Jim "A-10" Miller (33-16-0, 5 KO's, 18 Submissions) vs. Nikolas "Iron Motta" Motta (12-3-0, 8 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, February 19, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Miller vs Motta Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 48 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jim Miller: (+140)
- Nikolas Motta: (-172)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Miller by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Miller by Points: (N/A)
- Miller by Submission: (N/A)
- Motta by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Motta by Points: (N/A)
- Motta by Submission: (N/A)
Miller vs Motta Prediction
UFC Vegas 48 Miller-Motta prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jim Miller (68%)
Method of Victory: Submission (58%)
Miller vs Motta Betting Trends & Stats
- Jim Miller defeated Erick Gonzalez, by KO, in his last fight on Oct. 16, 2021.
- Nikolas Motta defeated Joseph Lowry, by decision, in his last fight on Nov. 10, 2020.
- Miller averages 2.70 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41% accuracy rate.
- Motta averages 2.80 significant strikes landed per minute with a 27% accuracy rate.
- Miller averages 2.92 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 48% defense rate.
- Motta averages 3.60 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 67% defense rate.
- Miller averages 1.64 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Motta has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.