Jazz vs Suns Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Utah Jazz (38-12, 16-10 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (35-14, 18-8 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: PHX Arena — Phoenix, AZ
Jazz vs Suns Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (-126) | PHO: (+108)
Spread: UTAH: -2 (-106) | PHO: +2 (-114)
Total: 226.5 — Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTAH: (60%) | PHO: (40%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: UTAH: (+750) | PHO: (+3600)
Jazz vs Suns Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Jazz vs Suns Betting Trends
- Utah is 15-3 straight up in its last 18 games against Phoenix.
- The total has hit the under in five of Utah's last six road games.
- Phoenix is 12-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Phoenix's last nine games against Utah.
- Utah lost to Dallas, 111-103, in its most recent game on April 5, 2021.
- Phoenix defeated Houston, 133-130, in its most recent game on April 5, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.