Iowa vs Ohio State Basketball Game Info
No. 9 Iowa Hawkeyes (17-7, 11-6 Big Ten) vs. No. 4 Ohio State Buckeyes (18-6, 12-6 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 28, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Value City Arena – Columbus, OH
Iowa vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (+138) | OSU: (-164)
Spread: IOWA: +3 (-110) | OSU: -3 (-110)
Total: 157 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IOWA: (21%) | OSU: (79%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: IOWA: (+1800) | OSU: (+1800)
Iowa vs Ohio State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 47.5%
Iowa vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Iowa, 89-85, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 4, 2021.
- Iowa is 65-62 all-time in 127 head-to-head games against Ohio State.
- Iowa is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Ohio State.
- The total as hit the over in five of Ohio State's last seven games against Iowa.
- Iowa lost to Michigan, 79-57, in its most recent game on Feb. 25, 2021.
- Ohio State lost to Michigan State, 71-67, in its most recent game on Feb. 25, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.