Illinois vs Rutgers Basketball Game Info
No. 13 Illinois Fighting Illini (5-2, 1-0 Big Ten) vs. No. 19 Rutgers Scarlet Knights (5-0, 1-0 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 20, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Rutgers Athletic Center – Piscataway, NJ
Illinois vs Rutgers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+102) | RUTG: (-120)
Spread: ILL: +1.5 (-112) | RUTG: -1.5 (-108)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: (N/A) | RUTG: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ILL: (N/A) | RUTG: (N/A)
Illinois vs Rutgers Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Illinois vs Rutgers Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Rutgers defeated Illinois, 72-57, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 15, 2020.
- Illinois is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Illinois is 8-2 in the 10 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Illinois defeated Minnesota, 92-65, in its most recent game on Dec. 15, 2020.
- Rutgers defeated Maryland, 74-64, in its most recent game on Dec. 14, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.