Illinois vs Minnesota Basketball Game Info
No. 5 Illinois Fighting Illini (15-5, 11-3 Big Ten) vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers (13-9, 6-9 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams Arena – Minneapolis, MN
Illinois vs Minnesota Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (-198) | MINN: (+166)
Spread: ILL: -4.5 (-110) | MINN: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 147 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: (78%) | MINN: (22%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ILL: (+1600) | MINN: (+11000)
Illinois vs Minnesota Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Illinois vs Minnesota Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Illinois defeated Minnesota, 92-65, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 15, 2020.
- Illinois is 76-48 all-time in 126 head-to-head games against Minnesota.
- Illinois is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against Minnesota.
- Illinois is 9-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games against Minnesota.
- The total has hit the in seven of Minnesota's last 10 games against Illinois.
- Illinois defeated Northwestern, 73-66, in its most recent game on Feb. 16, 2021.
- Minnesota lost to Indiana, 82-72, in its most recent game on Feb. 17, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!