Hornets vs Trail Blazers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Hornets vs Trail Blazers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Charlotte Hornets (16-17, 7-9 Away) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (18-14, 8-6 Home)
Date: Monday, Mar. 1, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center — Portland, OR
Hornets vs Trail Blazers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHA: (+190) | POR: (-230)
Spread: CHA: +6 (-114) | POR: -6 (-106)
Total: 233 — Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHA: (46%) | POR: (54%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CHA: (+16000) | POR: (+6500)
Hornets vs Trail Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Trail Blazers: 54.4%
Hornets vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Charlotte is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Portland.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Charlotte's last eight games.
- Portland is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Portland's last six games.
- Charlotte defeated Sacramento, 127-126, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 28, 2021.
- Portland lost to the Lakers, 102-93, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 26, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.