Hawaii vs UCLA Week 1 Game Info
Week 1 College Football Game
Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. UCLA Bruins (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, August 28, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Rose Bowl – Pasadena, CA
Hawaii vs UCLA Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HAW: (+490) | UCLA: (-750)
Spread: HAW: +17.5 (-114) | UCLA: -17.5 (-106)
Total: 70.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HAW: (N/A) | UCLA: (N/A)
Hawaii vs UCLA Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Hawaii: (9.3%) | UCLA: (90.7%)
Hawaii vs UCLA Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- UCLA is 3-0 all-time in three head-to-head matchups against Hawaii and the Bruins won the most recent meeting by a score of 56-23 on Sep. 9, 2017.
- Hawaii is 5-0 straight up in its last five Week 1 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Hawaii's last five away games.
- UCLA is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six Week 1 games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of UCLA's last 12 home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.