Hartford vs New Hampshire Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Hartford vs UNH Basketball Game Info
Hartford Hawks (5-3, 2-1 Am. East) vs. New Hampshire Wildcats (2-2, 1-0 Am. East)
Date: Monday, Dec. 28, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Lundholm Gymnasium – Durham, NH
Hartford vs UNH Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HART: (+152) | UNH: (-180)
Spread: HART: +3.5 (-105) | UNH: -3.5 (-115)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HART: (40%) | UNH: (60%)
Hartford vs UNH Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
New Hampshire: 61.8%
Hartford vs UNH Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- New Hampshire defeated Hartford, 77-69, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Dec. 27, 2020.
- Hartford is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against New Hampshire.
- Hartford is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against New Hampshire.
- Hartford lost to New Hampshire, 77-69, in its most recent game on Dec. 27, 2020.
- New Hampshire defeated Hartford, 77-69, in its most recent game on Dec. 27, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.