Giants vs Eagles Week 7 Game Info
2020 NFL Season Week 7 Thursday Night Football
New York Giants (1-5, 0-3 Away) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (1-4-1, 0-2-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 22, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Lincoln Financial Field – Philadelphia, PA
Giants vs Eagles Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYG: (+180) | PHI: (-215)
Spread: NYG: +4 (-110) | PHI: -4 (-110)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYG: (28%) | PHI: (72%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NYG: (+25000) | PHI: (+7000)
Giants vs Eagles Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are from Vinnie Iyer of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Giants
Giants vs Eagles Betting Trends
- The Giants are 6-0 against the spread (ATS) in their last six road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Giants' last six games.
- Philadelphia is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Philadelphia's last 10 home games.
Giants vs Eagles Stats
- The Giants are averaging 16.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- The Giants are surrendering 25.3 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia is averaging 23.5 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 29.2 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.