Georgia State vs Charlotte Game Info
College Football Week 4
Georgia State Panthers (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Charlotte 49ers (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Jerry Richardson Stadium – Charlotte, NC
How to Watch: ESPNU
Georgia State vs Charlotte Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GAST: (-144) | CHAR: (+118)
Spread: GAST: -2.5 (-115) | CHAR: +2.5 (-105)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GAST: (67%) | CHAR: (33%)
Georgia State vs Charlotte Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Georgia State: (50.2%) | Charlotte: (49.8%)
Georgia State vs Charlotte Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia State is 1-1 all-time against Charlotte in two games and the Panthers won the most recent matchup, 28-0, on September 23, 2017.
- Georgia State is 2-10 straight up in its last 10 road games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Charlotte's last six home games.
- Louisiana defeated Georgia State, 34-31, in overtime at home in Week 3.
- Appalachian State defeated Charlotte, 35-20, at home in Week 2.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.