Georgia State vs Gonzaga Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Mar. 17 College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Georgia State vs Gonzaga Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness West Region
No. 16 Georgia State Panthers (18-10) vs. No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (26-3)
Date: Thursday, March 17, 2022
Time: 4:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center — Portland, OR
Georgia State vs Gonzaga Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GAST: (+2400) | GONZ: (-7000)
Spread: GAST: +23.5 (-110) | GONZ: -23.5 (-110)
Total: 149 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: GAST: (+50000) | GONZ: (+300)
Georgia State vs Gonzaga Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Gonzaga Wins (98.1%)
Georgia State vs Gonzaga Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gonzaga defeated Georgia State, 90-65, during their only all-time head-to-head matchup on Nov. 25, 1994.
- Georgia State is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games as an underdog.
- The total has hit the under in 18 of Georgia State's last 26 games.
- Gonzaga is 15-13-1 ATS in its last 29 games.
- The total has hit the under in 17 of Gonzaga's last 29 games.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.