Georgia vs Auburn Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Georgia vs Auburn Basketball Game Info
Georgia Bulldogs (10-6, 3-6 SEC) vs. Auburn Tigers (10-8, 4-5 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Auburn Arena – Auburn, AL
Coverage: SEC Network
Georgia vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (+350) | AUB: (-450)
Spread: UGA: +8.5 (-106) | AUB: -8.5 (-114)
Total: 161.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UGA: (56%) | AUB: (44%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UGA: (+15000) | AUB: (N/A)
Georgia vs Auburn Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgia vs Auburn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Auburn defeated Georgia, 95-77, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 13, 2021.
- Auburn is 77-51 in its 128 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Georgia.
- Auburn is 4-1 straight up in its last five head-to-head meetings with Georgia.
- Georgia defeated Ole Miss, 71-61, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
- Auburn lost to then-No. 2 Baylor, 84-72, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!