Fresno State vs UNLV Basketball Game Info
Fresno State Bulldogs (11-4, 1-1 Mountain West) vs. UNLV Runnin' Rebels (9-6, 1-1 Mountain West)
Date: Friday, January 14, 2022
Time: 11:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Thomas & Mack Center — Las Vegas, NV
Fresno State vs UNLV Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FRES: (-125) | UNLV: (+104)
Spread: FRES: -1.5 (-110) | UNLV: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FRES: (N/A) | UNLV: (+50000)
Fresno State vs UNLV Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Fresno State Bulldogs win (59.3%)
Fresno State vs UNLV Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UNLV is 32-14 straight up in 46 all-time head-to-head matchups against Fresno State.
- UNLV defeated Fresno State, 68-67, during their most recent meeting on Feb. 26, 2021.
- Fresno State is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 games against UNLV.
- The total has hit the under in six of Fresno State's last eight games in January.
- UNLV is 5-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of UNLV's last seven games in January.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.