Frankie Edgar vs Marlon Vera Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting for UFC 268 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Edgar vs Vera Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 268 — Main Card
Frankie "The Answer" Edgar (24-9-0, 7 KO, 4 Submission) vs. Marlon "Chito" Vera (17-7-0, 6 KO, 8 Submission)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the first fight on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Edgar vs Vera Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 268 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Frankie Edgar: (+130)
- Marlon Vera: (-154)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Edgar by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Edgar by Points: (N/A)
- Edgar by Submission: (N/A)
- Vera by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Vera by Points: (N/A)
- Vera Submission: (N/A)
Edgar vs Vera Prediction
UFC 268 Edgar-Vera prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Marlon Vera (67%)
Method of Victory: Decision (57%)
Edgar vs Vera Betting Trends & Stats
- Frankie Edgar lost to Cory Sandhagen, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Marlon Vera defeated Davey Grant, by decision, in his most recent fight on June 19, 2021.
- Edgar averages 3.70 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
- Vera averages 3.91 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Edgar averages 2.71 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 66% defense rate.
- Vera averages 4.08 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 51% defense rate.
- Edgar has a 31% takedown accuracy rate.
- Vera has a 69% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.