FIU vs Western Kentucky Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Florida International vs WKU Basketball Game Info
Florida International Panthers (9-16, 2-14 C-USA) vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (16-5, 9-2 C-USA)
Date: Monday, March 1, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: E. A. Diddle Arena – Bowling Green, KY
Florida International vs WKU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FIU: (+870) | WKU: (-1500)
Spread: FIU: +17 (-110) | WKU: -17 (-110)
Total: 148 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FIU: (N/A) | WKU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FIU: (N/A) | WKU: (+20000)
Florida International vs WKU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Western Kentucky: 95.6%
Florida International vs WKU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Western Kentucky defeated FIU, 91-58, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 28, 2021.
- Western Kentucky is 36-9 all-time in 45 head-to-head games against FIU.
- Western Kentucky is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head games against FIU.
- FIU lost to Western Kentucky, 91-58, in its most recent game on Feb. 28, 2021.
- Western Kentucky defeated FIU, 91-58, in its most recent game on Feb. 28, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!