FIU vs Charlotte Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
FIU vs Charlotte Basketball Game Info
Florida International Panthers (8-8, 2-6 C-USA) vs. Charlotte 49ers (7-7, 3-3 C-USA)
Date: Friday, Jan. 29, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Dale F. Halton Arena – Charlotte, NC
FIU vs Charlotte Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FIU: (+260) | CHAR: (-320)
Spread: FIU: +6.5 (-105) | CHAR: -6.5 (-115)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FIU: (47%) | CHAR: (53%)
FIU vs Charlotte Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
FIU vs Charlotte Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- FIU defeated Charlotte, 67-52, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 1, 2020.
- FIU is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head games against Charlotte.
- FIU is 5-4 all-time in nine head-to-head games against Charlotte.
- FIU lost to Marshall, 89-72, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Charlotte defeated FAU, 74-71, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!