England vs Poland Match Location & Start Time
FIFA World Cup Qualifying - UEFA Match 2021
England vs. Poland
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Start Time: 2:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Wembley Stadium – Wembley, England
How to Watch England vs Poland
England vs Poland Odds & Betting Lines
All FIFA World Cup soccer betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ENG: (-450) | POL: (+1000) | DRAW: (+440)
Spread: ENG: -2 (+240) | POL: +2 (-120)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-130) | Under: (-108)
Team to Score First Goal: ENG: (-410) | POL: (+380) | NO GOALS: (+1300)
Odds to Win 2022 FIFA World Cup: ENG: (+800) | POL: (+14400)
England vs Poland Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- England defeated Poland, 2-0, in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two countries on Oct. 15, 2013.
- England is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matchups against Poland.
- England is 11-7-1 (W-D-L) in its 19 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Poland.
- England is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- England defeated Albania, 2-0, in its most recent FIFA World Cup Qualifying match.
- Poland is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Poland defeated Andorra, 3-0, in its most recent FIFA World Cup Qualifying match.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.