Eastern Kentucky vs SIU Edwardsville Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Eastern Kentucky vs SIU Edwardsville Basketball Game Info
Eastern Kentucky Colonels (14-4, 8-3 OVC) vs. SIU Edwardsville Cougars (7-9, 5-5 OVC)
Date: Monday, Feb. 8, 2021
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: First Community Arena – Edwardsville, IL
Eastern Kentucky vs SIU Edwardsville Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: EKU: (-670) | SIU: (+480)
Spread: EKU: -9.5 (-120) | SIU: +9.5 (-102)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: EKU: (66%) | SIU: (34%)
Eastern Kentucky vs SIU Edwardsville Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Eastern Kentucky: 80.6%
SIU Edwardsville: 19.4%
More Eastern Kentucky vs SIU Edwardsville picks and predictions.
Eastern Kentucky vs SIU Edwardsville Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- SIU Edwardsville defeated Eastern Kentucky, 83-75, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 8, 2020.
- SIU Edwardsville is 7-6 all-time in 13 head-to-head games against Eastern Kentucky.
- Eastern Kentucky is 3-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against SIU Edwardsville.
- The total has hit the over in four of SIU Edwardsville's last five games against Eastern Kentucky.
- Eastern Kentucky lost to Murray State, 76-64, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
- SIU Edwardsville lost to Belmont, 94-62, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.