Drexel vs JMU Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 7 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
On Monday in college basketball, the Drexel Dragons are up against the James Madison Dukes.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup.
Drexel vs JMU Point Spread
JMU is an underdog by 4.5 points versus Drexel. JMU is -110 to cover the spread, and Drexel is -110.
Drexel vs JMU Over/Under
Drexel versus JMU, on February 7, has an over/under of 149.5, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Drexel vs JMU Moneyline
JMU is a +168 underdog on the moneyline, while Drexel is a -205 favorite.
Drexel vs JMU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Drexel win (58.4%)
Drexel vs JMU Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Drexel was 11-6-1 last season.
- Out of 20 Drexel games last year, nine went over the total.
- JMU had 11 wins in 20 games against the spread last year.
- Out of 20 JMU games last season, eight went over the total.
Drexel vs JMU Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Drexel: (-205) | JMU: (+168)
- Spread: Drexel: -4.5 (-110) | JMU: +4.5 (-110)
- Total: 149.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!