Dominic Thiem vs Dominik Koepfer Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2021 Australian Open Men's Singles Match
By michael obermuller
Thiem vs Koepfer Australian Open Schedule & Info
2021 Australian Open Men's Singles Match Info
No. 3 Dominic Thiem vs. Dominik Koepfer
Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2020
Start Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Melbourne Park — Victoria, Australia
Thiem vs Koepfer Odds & Set Betting
All Thiem-Koepfer betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Thiem: (-3500) | Koepfer: (+1600)
To Win 1st Set: Thiem: (-800) | Koepfer: (+530)
Set Betting: Thiem: 3-0 (-250) | 3-1 (+310) | 3-2 (+850)
Set Betting: Koepfer: 3-0 (+8000) | 3-1 (+4700) | 3-2 (+2900)
Thiem vs Koepfer Prediction & Pick
All Australian Open expert predictions & picks are made by the writers on Last Word on Sports.
- Jim Smith: Thiem in 3
- Steen Kirby: Thiem in 3
- Fraser Learmonth: Thiem in 3
Thiem vs Koepfer Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head meeting between Dominic Thiem and Dominik Koepfer.
- No. 3 Thiem defeated Mikhail Kukushkin in straight sets, 3-0, during the first round.
- Koepfer defeated Hugo Dellien in straight sets, 3-0, during the first round.
- Thiem was defeated in the Australian Open Finals in 2020.
- Thiem reached the Australian Open Finals in 2020.
- Koepfer was defeated in the first round of the Australian Open in 2020.
- This is the first time that Koepfer has ever reached the second round of the Australian Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.