Dodgers vs Phillies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 14
By Duel Staff
The Saturday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Philadelphia Phillies.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Phillies Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (20-11) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (16-17)
- Date: Saturday, May 14, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Phillies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-196) | PHI: (+164)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+110) | PHI: +1.5 (-132)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Dodgers vs Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Dodgers will hand the ball to Julio Urias (2-2, 3.68 ERA) looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Phillies will counter with Ranger Suarez (3-1, 3.68).
Dodgers vs Phillies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (60.4%)
Dodgers vs Phillies Moneyline
- Philadelphia is a +164 underdog on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -196 favorite at home.
Dodgers vs Phillies Spread
- The Phillies are at +1.5 on the runline against the Dodgers. The Phillies are -132 to cover the spread, and the Dodgers are +110.
Dodgers vs Phillies Over/Under
- The over/under for Dodgers-Phillies on May 14 is 8. The over is -115, and the under is -105.
Dodgers vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been chosen as favorites in 31 games this year and have walked away with the win 20 times (64.5%) in those games.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 15-6 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -178 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Los Angeles have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 13 of 32 chances this season.
- The Phillies have won seven of the 12 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (58.3%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +150 or longer, Philadelphia has a record of 2-1 (66.7%).
- Philadelphia has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 18 times this season for an 18-15-1 record against the over/under.