Dodgers vs Phillies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 12
The Thursday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Philadelphia Phillies.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Dodgers vs Phillies Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (20-9) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (13-17)
- Date: Thursday, May 12, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Phillies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-142) | PHI: (+120)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+146) | PHI: +1.5 (-178)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Dodgers vs Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Tyler Anderson (3-0), and Zack Wheeler answering the bell for the Philadelphia Phillies.
Dodgers vs Phillies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (56.1%)
Dodgers vs Phillies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Dodgers-Phillies, Los Angeles is the favorite at -142, and Philadelphia is +120 playing on the road.
Dodgers vs Phillies Spread
- The Dodgers are hosting the Phillies and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Dodgers are +146 to cover the runline, with the Phillies being -178.
Dodgers vs Phillies Over/Under
- An over/under of 7.5 has been set for Dodgers-Phillies on May 12, with the over being -120 and the under -102.
Dodgers vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been victorious in 20, or 69%, of the 29 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has been victorious 20 times in 29 chances when named as a favorite of at least -132 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have hit the over in 10 of their 29 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Phillies are 5-5 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 50% of those games).
- Philadelphia has gone 4-2 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +112 or longer (66.7%).
- Philadelphia has played in 31 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 15 times (15-15-1).