Sandhagen vs Edgar Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 18 — Bantamweight Co-Main Event
Cory "Sandman" Sandhagen (13-2-0, 5 KO, 3 Submissions) vs. Frankie "The Answer" Edgar (24-8-1, 7 KO, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 6, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the fifth fight of the main card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Sandhagen vs Edgar Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 18 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Cory Sandhagen: (-390)
- Frankie Edgar: (+310)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Sandhagen by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Sandhagen by Points: (N/A)
- Sandhagen by Submission: (N/A)
- Edgar by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Edgar by Points: (N/A)
- Edgar by Submission: (N/A)
Sandhagen vs Edgar Prediction
UFC Vegas 18 Sandhagen-Edgar prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Cory Sandhagen (84%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (47%)
Sandhagen vs Edgar Betting Trends & Stats
- Cory Sandhagen defeated Marlon Moraes, by TKO, in his most recent fight on Oct. 10, 2020.
- Frankie Edgar defeated Pedro Munhoz, by split decision, in his most recent fight on Aug. 22, 2020.
- Sandhagen averages 6.88 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Edgar averages 3.70 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
- Sandhagen averages 3.89 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
- Edgar averages 2.70 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 66% defense rate.
- Sandhagen averages 1.07 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Edgar averages 2.28 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 31% accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.