Celtics vs Hornets Odds, Line, Spread, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Celtics vs Hornets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Boston Celtics (32-28, 13-17 Away) vs. Charlotte Hornets (29-30, 15-12 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 25, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Spectrum Center — Charlotte, NC
Celtics vs Hornets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-330) | CHA: (+265)
Spread: BOS: -8 (-110) | CHA: +8 (-110)
Total: 212 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: (56%) | CHA: (44%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BOS: (+6000) | CHA: (+25000)
Celtics vs Hornets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Celtics vs Hornets Betting Trends
- Boston is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven road games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Boston's last 15 games.
- Charlotte is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games against Boston.
- The total has hit the under in each of Charlotte's last six home games.
- Boston lost to Brooklyn, 109-104, in its most recent game on April 23, 2021.
- Charlotte defeated Cleveland, 108-102, in its most recent game on April 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.