Cavaliers vs Lakers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Cleveland Cavaliers (17-27, 6-15 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (28-17, 14-10 Home)
Date: Friday, Mar, 26, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, CA
Cavaliers vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (+134) | LAL: (-158)
Spread: CLE: +3.5 (-110) | LAL: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 208 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLE: (55%) | LAL: (45%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CLE: (+25000) | LAL: (+300)
Cavaliers vs Lakers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Cavaliers vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Cleveland's last six games.
- The Lakers are 1-4 against the spread in their last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Lakers' last five games.
- Cleveland defeated Chicago, 103-94, on the road in its most recent game on Mar. 24, 2021.
- The Lakers lost to Philadelphia, 109-101, at home in its most recent game on Mar. 25, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.