Cardinals vs Seahawks Week 11 Game Info
NFL Week 11 Game
Arizona Cardinals (6-3, 3-1 Away) vs. Seattle Seahawks (6-3, 4-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 18, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: CenturyLink Field — Seattle, WA
Cardinals vs Seahawks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+134) | SEA: (-158)
Spread: ARI: +3 (-110) | SEA: -3 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARI: (53%) | SEA: (47%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: ARI: (+2500) | SEA: (+1400)
Cardinals vs Seahawks Expert Prediction & Pick
Cardinals vs Seahawks expert prediction and picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Seahawks
Cardinals vs Seahawks Betting Trends
- Arizona is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Seattle.
- Arizona is 9-2-2 ATS in its last 13 road games.
- Seattle is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Seattle's last 10 games.
Cardinals vs Seahawks Stats
- Arizona is averaging 29.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Arizona is surrendering 23.3 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Seattle is averaging 32.2 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Seattle is surrendering 29.6 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.